Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

IBM Giveaways

Old 03-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default IBM Giveaways

Hey guys,

We are having a little contest over on our site. We have posted about it on our facebook page as well. I just wanted to get the word out about it.
What we are doing is giving away some small prizes to other hunters on our forums. Some of the prizes will include an IBM t-shirt, IBM camera arm, IBM tree stand, and hopefully some products from our sponsors.

We do not have a set date on when the contestents will be drawn but we will let you know as soon as possible.

The contest is simple and takes little effort to get entered. You can read more about it on our site. http://www.iowabuckmen.com/contests.php

We look forward to seeing you guys on there. We will be having more contests throughout the year with differant prizes every time.

You may ask why we are giving out free stuff? Well just because we can! Whats better than getting something for free?

If you guys have any questions about it just let me know.