Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Need new accessories for my bow >

Need new accessories for my bow

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Need new accessories for my bow

Old 02-28-2012, 05:47 PM
Spike

Default Need new accessories for my bow

I have the Craze, mission by mathews. I want to put some money into the bow to make it quieter and faster or anything else that will help me with the over all performance of the bow. Im going to start shooting competition soon so if there is anything thing that will help with that let me know. Thanks
Old 02-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Typical Buck

Competition don't need a quieter bow. Hunting however is nice to have stealth on your side.

String..... could put some cat whiskers on. Cheap and effective. I buy packs and split sheet into 1/3 then trifold that and tie on. Then cut looped ends and fluff up.

String stopper. Might loose a few decibles but with mine the bow shot so much smoother. Might gain a few FPS also.

Heavier arrow will help with noise. Maybe something around 400gr plus.

S-coil stabilizer can help

Limb saver or bowjax pads for limbs and cable guard
Old 03-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Typical Buck

x2 on the STS system especially if you are going to competition, a smooth bow is a big part of the game.