Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Innerx Custom Bowstrings looking for "Bowhunting" field Staff >

Innerx Custom Bowstrings looking for "Bowhunting" field Staff

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Innerx Custom Bowstrings looking for "Bowhunting" field Staff

Old 11-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Spike

Default Innerx Custom Bowstrings looking for "Bowhunting" field Staff

Well its that time of year again folks. InnerX Custom Bowstrings is looking to add on a few more staff members for the 2012 season. we have decided to expand and have come up with a "Bowhunting" staff level. All who are interested please send resume/biography to [email protected]. Those who are selected will be notifed by new years. Good shooting and good luck to everyone!

Thank you,

InnerX
Old 11-27-2011, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Did a quick search and there's little info on your company. Why not give some back ground, then a guy can decide if you'll be compatible.

Who's on your staff now and where can their internet activities be found?
Old 11-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by nodog
Did a quick search and there's little info on your company. Why not give some back ground, then a guy can decide if you'll be compatible.

Who's on your staff now and where can their internet activities be found?
As you figured out you will not find much on the "net" about my company. I have just jumped into the whole online scene.

I have been building strings for about 8 years now and started building for others about 5 years ago. When I was in college and shooting hundreds of arrows a day I could never find a string that I was COMPLETELY happy with, and it was getting expensive buying them. I began building for the shop I work at and friends. Then it became friends of friends etc. etc. Ever since then it has grown.

Every set is hand made with the same attention to detail as I would put into my own set. I am all about satisfying my customers, providing the highest quality product that I possibly can.

All my strings are pre-stretched and guaranteed not to stretch or creep. Shoot in time is about four shots. They are built exactly to your order and the manufacturers specs. With a set of InnerX Strings your peep is guaranteed not to rotate again.

Also I have developed a proprietary formula that I add to the strings that I believe gives them added protection against weather and moisture.

If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

[email protected]
207 441 4198

Thank you and straight shooting!