Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
looking for new arrows..... >

looking for new arrows.....

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

looking for new arrows.....

Old 11-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Fork Horn

Carbon Xpress max hunter or the KV (I don't know if they still make the KV ). I shoot em both NO PRoBLEMS. The Carbon Xpress KV's are I think 9.8 gpi. The Max Hunters are 8.9 gpi
Old 11-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

I shoot gold tips and love them. Used to use carbon express and they are also quality but I do like the gold tips for straightness and the excellent ted nugent pattern... lol

Old 11-25-2011, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

PSE's Radial X-Weaves are awesome arrows that won't break the bank. They are one of the toughest arrows made. As a matter of fact, I've used the same arrow many times over on deer. Simply wash the goo off during a dishwashing cycle and they're good to go for the next adventure. A dozen (my cost) is about $70. If you like I can help you get them...you won't be dissapointed.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Today it's hard to find bad carbons so I would just go with whatever you can get the best price on.That said I agree with the above about PSE arrows.I got those myself.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

I love my Easton Axis 340 spine. They penetrate 2 inches further into brand new 3D target more then my old Gold Tip’s (Gold tips still a very good brand)

I here great things about Carbon Express also but my Fav. brand is Easton.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Fork Horn

x2 on eastons. i shoot full metal jackets and love them. accurate and they are penetrating SOB's..