Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Recommend me a Sight >

Recommend me a Sight

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Recommend me a Sight

Old 08-15-2003, 01:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Recommend me a Sight

Here' s what I' m shooting... Hoyt Havoc. my budget is $100 or less...prefer 5 pins, but if i like the site, ill use a 3 pin..micro pins are a plus, and low light visability and a clear sight window is a top priority...let the debateing begin
Old 08-15-2003, 03:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Recommend me a Sight

I have the trophy ridge matrix and believe it to be one of the best sights on hte market. The sight window is round and it works great with a peep sight. They are avaible with micro pins. Everything on the sight is adjustable without any tools!!!! Was a breeze to sight in. They are very secure there is no fear of accidentally knocking it out of tune. It is a little more than $100 though. They have other models under $100 though. They start at around $50 for the flatliner. They come in either 3 or 5 pin models. The 2003' s have steel pins as well istead of the plastic pins. All in all it is a great sight.
Old 08-15-2003, 04:17 AM
Spike

I love my Spott Hogg.......check them out before you buy.
Old 08-15-2003, 04:32 AM

I own a Copper John Dead Nuts Pro and Love it. It has five .019 pins and a round pin gaurd which helps you automatically align your peep. The gaurd also has an orange ring on it which also helps with alignment. And on top of that it is made out of all machined aluminum. one very tough sight. If you go with a Copper John I promise you will be very happy.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:38 AM

trophy ridge matix 5 pin .29 pin for hunting .19 pin for 3-d but buy the light attachment its great and blocks no field of view!!!!
Old 08-15-2003, 06:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I just bought a Tru-Glo Bright Site 3 pin with smaller than average pins. I don' t think they were labeled as micro, but they are smaller than the typical pins on most sights. I like the sight a lot, and the pins are the brightest I' ve seen without Tritium or lights or that huge coil of fiber!
Old 08-15-2003, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Learn to shoot barebow and use the hundred bucks to upgrade your arrows.
Old 08-15-2003, 07:40 AM

trophy ridge matrix five pin , i have one on my mt sport and love it !!

Old 08-15-2003, 07:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Josh, that' s easy, accessorize your Hoyt with Hoyt' s micro adjustable sights...that' s a no brainer.

At least buy one that is micro adjustable with all pins moving together in the same plane so once you set your gap, adjustments are easy.
Old 08-15-2003, 08:18 AM

I love my Trophy Ridge Matrix, never used a better sight.

Quick Reply: Recommend me a Sight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.