Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Which tree stand? >

Which tree stand?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Which tree stand?

Old 08-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which tree stand?

Once I bought my Lone Wolf Aplha Sit & Climb, I sold my API Grand Slam Supreme and Summit Bushmaster. There was nothing wrong with either the API or Summit, just the Lone Wolf fit my tastes better. Look at as many climbers as you can and see if you can try some out before you buy.
Old 08-14-2003, 08:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

I' m curious why between those two.....I' d only pick between the Ol' man line or the Summit line and I own two Ol' man stands after all the research through comfort, ease of use, quietness and ease of packing.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:02 PM

Well, like I mentioned I have the old model tree lounge and do like how comfortable it is, and with a little patience and practice it can be used quietly, but it weighs in at 35lbs, just a little to heavy for my taste. the Lone wolf I picked because of the packability(it folds flat), weight, and lack of knobs, wingnuts, bolts, etc. But I guess what it comes down to is you just don' t know if your going to like it until you use one.