Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
missing the rut for the second year in a row sucks. >

missing the rut for the second year in a row sucks.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

missing the rut for the second year in a row sucks.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default missing the rut for the second year in a row sucks.

well i tagged out friday the 14th with a buck that i will be more then happy to put on the wall. but man walking out of work this morning (work nights) being 37 degrees and getting colder this week man i wanna be in a stand. and with rut coming in ahh i hate ks being a one buck state. i wish i could go out sit and just be able too shoot a doe. but i will be honest if a 150 inch deer walked out i would be way to tempted to shoot it.

anybody in any states close to me need help getting a buck or two off there property? willing to volunteer for the job. lol
Old 10-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Well if i tagged out on the one you did it would keep me happy for the next year!!! BUT IT WOULDNT KEEP ME OUTTA THE STAND!!! LOL
Old 10-19-2011, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same here Sean. I would have loved to seen my buck all rutted up. I will be off work from October 24th to November 14th. I still have doe tags, and my son, daughter, and possibly my wife this year may be going after one of the other big bucks. So, even though my buck tag is filled I will still be seeing plenty of action.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:40 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats! I wish I could hunt KS. Im from PA, we are also a 1 buck state and I tagged out the first week on an 8pt. Im heading to Ohio this weekend, and then for 9 days in November. Wish me luck!!