Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rut activity this weekend (10/22/2011) >

Rut activity this weekend (10/22/2011)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rut activity this weekend (10/22/2011)

Old 10-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Rut activity this weekend (10/22/2011)

Anybody see any "seeking" going on yet? I haven't been out too much this October and don't have my finger on the pulse of what's going on as I usually do this time of year. Been way too busy.

I will be out this weekend. I expect to see at least the young bucks to be out and about throwing caution to the wind.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was out one day last week, and had a little 8 point running a doe all over the CRP field right out on front of me.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

A little scraping going on here but no real signs of bucks in heat,when they start getting stupid and coming out at 2 pm i will know its time usualy about 5th of november they start looking for does.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default Pre-rut?

Babies still runn'n with moms, I even seen some spikes still hang'n around with mom. Bachelors still in groups here, also. It's close though, I'm feel'n it. Love this time of year coming up!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

Check out Realtree.com. They have a great page for submitting and reviewing other hunters' rut activity.

http://www.realtree.com/hunting/arti...ail/rut-report

I have yet to see any, but I've heard of some pre-rut activity beginning here in Southern Indiana.