Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Jennings CK 3.4R??? >

Jennings CK 3.4R???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Jennings CK 3.4R???

Old 09-03-2011, 06:12 AM
Typical Buck

Default Jennings CK 3.4R???

Found a used one I may go pick up today. Its 1 year old, already set up, 30" draw length and 70# draw weight. He wants $200.

Has anyone used or had one of these? How'd you like it?

I've only had 2 bows before, one was an old Bear and the last one was a Bear Showdown I bought new in 08'. I like the Showdown but sold it after I broke my arm and wrist the following year. Other than that I haven't shot any other bows.

I know the whole "shoot it and see if I like it" thing and I will but just want other opinions. I have friends and family who have Bowtech, Mathews and Bear bows so I/we know nothing about the Jennings. I just figured for $200 and already set up I can't beat it for a barely used bow if its in the condition he claims.

I did a search and the only thing I found on here was from 04' when they first came out with it and they had a few complaints. Internet search showed these newer ones to be a very nice and smooth bow, 305 fps at this weight/length (which is set for me).

Thanks for any and all input!
Old 09-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Spike

I have one of these. I not sure how old it is, my father bought it used as a suprise for me in 2005. Its a nice shooting bow but I think the 305 fps is a stretch. Maybe the newer ones can do that but Id say mine is probably in the 270s. Its got a nice smooth draw overall I have no complaints.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Typical Buck

I ended up getting it. So far I really like it. Nice smooth draw and shoots very quiet! Now lots of practicing to do for opening day in a few weeks here in KS.