Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Pics of big CT. 9 pt. from June and August >

Pics of big CT. 9 pt. from June and August

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pics of big CT. 9 pt. from June and August

Old 08-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pics of big CT. 9 pt. from June and August

I've been getting some good trail camera pictures of this nice 9 pt. pretty regularly since the begining of June.It disappeared for about 2 1/2 weeks ,but then started showing up again.When I look back at the trail camera shots,it always amazes me how fast antlers actually grow in such a short period of time.This buck looks to be at its' final growth stage.The only picture I ever got of this critter during daylight is the one from June 4th;which was actually the first trail camera picture I ever got of this deer.I can only hope that this buck will stick around after it sheds its' velvet,and then hopefully it will show up during daylight.
First ever picture

August shots

Old 08-20-2011, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

nice buck, hope you get a chance to stick him this year