Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Anyone know any Engineers who love bowhunting? >

Anyone know any Engineers who love bowhunting?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone know any Engineers who love bowhunting?

Old 08-09-2011, 07:36 AM
HCG
Spike

Default Anyone know any Engineers who love bowhunting?

A while back I posted a job opening at Bear Archery for a Product Development Engineer. Recently, they are looking to bring one more person on. This is a dream job for someone who has a background in Engineering and loves bowhunting. If you or anyone you know has a degree in Engineering, loves bows, loves to hunt, has Solidworks or CAD experience, and have dabbled in designing bows/bow accessories on the job or in your spare time, please PM me. The job is located in Evansville, IN. Generous compensation available with full benefits and relocation assistance. PM me for resume submission and consideration. Thanks!
Old 08-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

What company did you say you worked for?
Old 08-10-2011, 08:01 AM
HCG
Spike

Here is a link to the job spec:

http://www.box.net/shared/n6hzp9cb1xhikrvj4cr8
Old 08-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by HCG
Here is a link to the job spec:

http://www.box.net/shared/n6hzp9cb1xhikrvj4cr8
I'm just here for the entertainment and never click on a link offered by a person with a screen name that's associated with a supplement of a questionable nature with only 8 posts. Who's also paid to be here and can't answer a direct question.

I'll tell you what, pm me and I'll supply you with names for a fee. Hundred and fifty bucks a name, you pay up front. When the payment clears you'll get the names. Up to you to close the deal if your up to it.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Spike

Actually I do remember this exact post by HCG. It caught my eye back then because I am a senior in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arkansas. Also, the headquarters of Bear are actually in Evansville, IN. I would love to have this job, but, obviously, I'm lacking the experience needed.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by kathomps
Actually I do remember this exact post by HCG. It caught my eye back then because I am a senior in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arkansas. Also, the headquarters of Bear are actually in Evansville, IN. I would love to have this job, but, obviously, I'm lacking the experience needed.

Just pm your personal info to him/her. I'm sure it will be kept strictly confidential.

I kill animals using their weaknesses to attract them.