Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 08-07-2003, 01:51 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 08-07-2003, 02:18 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What do you carry your hunting clothes in?

I keep all my clothes in some very heavy, thick plastic bags and keep those sealed in the large Rubbermaid containers. I am very careful to keep any scent away from the clothes as much as possible. Also, don' t forget your underwear and the towel that you will be drying off with after a good scent free shower. It is amazing how may people I talk to will take a scent free shower, use the deod. etc, but will wipe off with a towel that was washed in regular detergent. That is just defeating the purpose.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:21 PM

I keep all of my stuff in one of those Rubbermaid containers with a Fresh Earth scent wafer.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:26 PM

I use Scent-Free bags from Hunter' s Specialties.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Typical Buck

I use a scent lok bag, and store that in a rubbermaid container.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:17 PM

I use the Rubbermade containers also. They are really handy
Good luck
Old 08-07-2003, 03:20 PM

I use a large scuba bag. It has a large area for clothes in the middle. Two pouches on each side that are lined and waterproof. And a large pouch on the bottom that is waterproof and has a liner between it and the clothing compartment. It also has some other pouches made out of mesh.

I put my clothes in the middle and any items that have a smell(toothbrushes,toothpaste,etc.) in the waterproof side pouches. I put my boots wet, muddy,dry...whatever in the bottom pouch (it' s actually made for wet fins= perfect for rubber boots) and if I do happen to get any clothes wet I put them in the mesh compartments so they don' t get anything else wet.

The bag is waterproof from the outside and all the zippers are re-enforced and seal up tight. And it has wheels & locks on it for transport.

The kicker is.....my wife bought it for $24 . So I sent her back for another one!!
Old 08-07-2003, 04:03 PM

I use heavy heavy duty plastic bags. Easy to pack, especially when you squeeze most of the air out.
Old 08-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Typical Buck

I keep mine sealed in plastic bags with Earth Scent and then in a typial military duffel bag.
Old 08-07-2003, 07:46 PM

I use a plastic bag that a comforter came in with a zipper and them put it in the rubbermaid container. Got the conforter idea from the wife. She wanted me to put them in something to keep the smell in, so I guess it works both ways. Anyhow shes happy and so am I.
B

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.