Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Im so excited and i just cant hide it >

Im so excited and i just cant hide it

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Im so excited and i just cant hide it

Old 07-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Typical Buck

Default Im so excited and i just cant hide it

Im starting to get the before season shakes, i just joined this forum the other day and i dont think you guys are helping lol. My season starts at the end of august with archery antelope here in south dakota then it funnels right into mulies and white tails. This year, judging by crops and trail cam pics is going to be a phenominal year and i just cant wait for august to be over with and i think the wife might kill me by the time it is.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:52 AM
Fork Horn

Im also in SD and I feel your pain. My wife is already fed up with having to watch hunting DVD's and me constantly playing with my hunting gear.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Spike

when i get back from iraq, i gotta hit the ground running, scouting for deer down in tx to make the bow opener October 1st. and gotta get goodies too(camo, boots, scent away spray/detergent) i cant wait!!!
Old 08-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

I have the itch bad....I have a countdown on my phone until Oct. 1st.......60 days to go!!
Old 08-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by liftedrado
when i get back from iraq, i gotta hit the ground running, scouting for deer down in tx to make the bow opener October 1st. and gotta get goodies too(camo, boots, scent away spray/detergent) i cant wait!!!
I pray you are kept safe and are soon back home with Family and Friends. May GOD bless your hunt with much success and may your time in the woods be a help to your state of mind after being there. GOD bless and thank you for your service to us here at home and peace loving people in Iraq.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

We are two months out from our season here in Indiana except for the urban zones like Indy which start the 15th of September. Like any true hunter I also want to get out no matter what the weather is like opening day and begin to get into that hunting frame of mind in the stand. I always love that first hunt no matter what happens, it lights my fire and turns thinking about it to doing it.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:46 PM
Typical Buck

Liftedrado, thank you for serving and make it home safe dammit, if it wasnt for soldiers like you we might not get to enjoy this amazing sport, i wish you the best of luck this season and thanks again.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Spike

hey guys, thank you for the prayers and wishes. started the long journey homeward yesterday. very excited to see my wife and give her a big kiss!! it'll be our 1yr anniversary on the 7th so its going to be great!!!! i admit, the year i have been in iraq, even though im a registered user, i was a lurker but huntingnet.com kept me going throughout. thank ya'll very much!!!

-Dave