Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Deer dander

Old 07-24-2011, 02:36 PM
Spike

Default Deer dander

Have any of u used deer dander..ive had extreme succes with it..i had a deer walk up to my stand nd look straight up bc i put this on my boots.. Last time i did this. But it seems to really spark an interest in the deer. I live in a pressured area with small woods.. I was curous how thiss worked in different areas? Let me no thx
Old 07-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't use any scents and I've had deer at the base of the tree I was in and look straight up at me on a few occasions.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Spike

Yes but it followed the same steps i made to my tree stand im a real beleiver of this prodt
Old 07-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Spike

where can you buy it? haven`t seen any.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never used it but I have a friend that does and he loves it. It really seems to work for him but I use Scent-A-Away and have had great success with it. It is also much cheaper than deer dander.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:53 AM
Spike

U cn get it from cabelas, gander, and ebay nd much more..i use scent away with it...this stuff is amazing im tellin u guys its by team fitsgerald
Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have used it with much the same reaction from the deer you experienced. I have also had deer cross my path and change directions to follow up the scent trail, bringing them right to the base of my tree. My question is how long is it good? I've got some that is two years old.

Blessings.......Pastorjim
Old 07-25-2011, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

The last place I want a deer that I want to shoot is at the "base of my tree". But there's a sucker born every minute that will buy about any product that is put on the market if for one second they beleive it MIGHT bring a deer closer, and then when a deer does come closer, then it HAS to be because of product A......It's your money, but it would be better to spend a bit more money getting your arrows to fly true and hit where you want them to, instead of using stuff like this.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Howler
The last place I want a deer that I want to shoot is at the "base of my tree". But there's a sucker born every minute that will buy about any product that is put on the market if for one second they beleive it MIGHT bring a deer closer, and then when a deer does come closer, then it HAS to be because of product A......It's your money, but it would be better to spend a bit more money getting your arrows to fly true and hit where you want them to, instead of using stuff like this.
Yo do realize that Deer Dander isn't a new "scam" right? Unlike Rage broadheads, Primos Truth Serum, Scent Loc/Scent Blocker, and countless others. This stuff has been around longer than i have been alive, and has been working for that same amount of time.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Typical Buck

I have they just calm down and look around for other deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.