Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Hoyt trykon arrow help!!!! >

Hoyt trykon arrow help!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hoyt trykon arrow help!!!!

Old 07-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Spike

Default Hoyt trykon arrow help!!!!

Hey guys I just traded my crossbow for a 06 Hoyt 75th Ann. Trykon. I was curious how to go about getting the right arrows at the right legnth. I have it at 70 lbs w/ a 29 inch draw. Help please. Also if you guys have and expirence with the bow please share.

Firemandon
Old 07-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

What grn field points and BHs are you going to shoot?

Also, depending on what arrow you want, most manufacturers have spine calculators on their websites. If you don't have a shop close that you trust there are some websites that sell arrows cut and inserted to the length you desire...
Old 07-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Spike

rynigner, thanks for the quick reply. I shoot 100 grain field points and 100 grain slick trick BH. I have a local shop, but they always give me crap about not buying a bow from them and tell me about all the new awesome stuff i need to buy. I am going to take it to them to get it tuned but their arrow prices are high from what I have heard.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Typical Buck

If you go to the various arrow manufacturers websites, they can and will help you select the correct spine. I shoot Easton fmj's, easton has a very good guide to the correct arrow. Grats on the new bow