Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rangefinders

Old 07-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default Rangefinders

how many of you guys have them/use them? i have a nikon prostaff 550 and i like it. It helps me pick out things in the stand so i know whats 15,20,25,30 yards so i know for a shot. They also double up as binoculars for me. how bout u guys?
Old 07-20-2011, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went without a range Finder for Years while Bow Hunting...marked my spots and guess-timated my yardage,missed several Deer that way too!

I ended up getting me a Leupold RX-600 Range Finder...its an awesome piece of equipment and is nice and clear...help me out in being a better judgment of distance and I usually shoot off several distances like You do while in stand so I'm ready before hand if a Deer comes into range!
Old 07-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

I have the Nikon Archers Choice, I like and use it a lot.