Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pearson Archery

Old 06-16-2011, 12:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default Pearson Archery

Can anyone tell me about Pearson Archery? I am looking at a used Z34 2008 model as an upgrade to my McPherson Mark XII. I don't know too much, but have read some good things. Thanks!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

I had a Pearson Spoiler 15-20 years ago that was a dandy. Ben Pearson is a legend in archery. As for quality today, I don't know.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love my Z34. It may be my main hunting bow again this fall if they can't get the Stealth II's out in time.
Old 06-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

Like newton29, I too had a Spoiler. It was about a 2004 model. Very fast bow! I shot it for several years and didn't have any issues with it except for the bozos who set it up for me at Bass Pro Shops. (no offense to such bozos; I may have just had an extreme bozo case hehe)

rw
Old 06-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Typical Buck

We were a Pearson dealer as well as High Country back in "the day". we sold HC bows 4 or 5 to 1 but for the life of me I dont know why. Pearson bows were well made and shot great back then. I shot a HC for years because thats what the store wanted me to shoot for 3d and indoor and ,since they gave me the bows, I was happy to shoot them.

I remember selling a few Anaconda bows that were fantastic. I dont know much about them now but late 90s to early 00 bows were good shooters.
Old 06-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Typical Buck

I have a Ben Pearson TX-4 . Paid $30 for 3 Raffle tickets and won it . The TX-4 is a great bow !