Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Harvest Time Archery ...looking for staff shooters! >

Harvest Time Archery ...looking for staff shooters!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Harvest Time Archery ...looking for staff shooters!

Old 07-30-2011, 05:38 AM
Spike

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that I thought I was being cheap not wanting to spend that kind o money on an unknown arrow
Old 07-31-2011, 08:24 AM
Fork Horn

Email sent...
Old 08-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Spike

also sent email...
Old 08-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default gimmick?

Isn't the "staff shooter" monikor just a gimmick to drum up business? And from what I've seen in the past, "staff shooters" usually get a discount on the product. So Im trying to figure out, where the benifit is on this offer?
Old 08-02-2011, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default how can????

How can a company that manufactures archery items advertise a product incorrectly... be taken seriously?

If a projectile has a guidance system in the form of feathers or vanes on the end of it, it is an ARROW!
Can we say the word "ARROW" boys and girls? Crossbows shoot ARROWS! You can argue, rationalize and fantasize, but the fact remains – IT IS AN ARROW!
The crossbow bolt is a short dowel-type projectile that was once used for indoor and outdoor target shooting. It is seldom, if ever used in the twenty-eighth (or so) century of crossbow shooting. Now is time for crossbow shooters, arrow and crossbow manufacturers and even those opposed to the existence of crossbows to all crawl onto the very same page and come to the realization that the crossbow shoots arrows, not bolts.