Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Dilemma ! What to do with my money lol >

Dilemma ! What to do with my money lol

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Dilemma ! What to do with my money lol

Old 03-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Dilemma ! What to do with my money lol

Long story short, My (soon to be) wife said that after we wed that i could get $360 to spend on whatever. Right now i have 3 options that i have been considering.
1.Little Acorn Trail Camera and New Strings($260?) and ($90-100)
2.Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks($350 MAYBE on AT)
3.Predator Camo(I have Realtree AP camo clothing,gortex unlined jacket and pants and AP bibs) Considering getting some Fall Gray Clothing(Parka and Bib) and then sell the AP.($165 EACH,$330)
Old 03-24-2011, 03:40 AM
Typical Buck

I assume your talking about your wedding gift money and if so it should be divided equally. Half of it should go towards stuff you need as Newlyweds to help provide for the table and such ( New bow, Rifle etc.) The remaining half should be divided between the two of you and I would think your half of the remaining half would be at least $500 this day and age, then you can get your Cuddy Back, New Camo etc.. Her half of the remaning half she could spend on herself to get a Bird dog pup since it will be awhile till you have kids and lingere to put a smile on your face and make her feel good about herself etc........IMO
Old 03-24-2011, 10:00 AM
Spike

I say hang onto the 360 for when you and your buddies stay out too late. You'll understand after you're married.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

might as well just get it over with and go ahead and give it to her to spend for you.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys I ended up getting a USA lone wolf alpha and USA lone wolf sticks Im pretty excited to have a mobile set up now instead of a 40-45lb set up!