Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Ground Blind Bow Holders >

Ground Blind Bow Holders

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ground Blind Bow Holders

Old 02-10-2011, 09:11 AM
Spike

Default Ground Blind Bow Holders

I am going to try taking a turkey with the bow this year in PA using a ground blind. I have hunted in the blind before but always had to hold the bow which makes calling difficult, or lean it against the blind. This year I am going to buy a bow holder so this is no longer a problem. What has everyone found to be the best ground blind bow holders. I see a few ones you just step into the ground for around 10 bucks. I saw others that attach to your blind, or other square base ones like the bow jaws bow holders. Please let me know what has been working for you. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:56 AM
Typical Buck

I like the U-slide I can use it in a tree or ground blind. Go To www.U-SLIDE.com and check them out. Good Hunting.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the steel one you spoke of. I bought it to hunt in TX in box blinds and have used it here with good results as long as you don't have rocky soil. Holds the bow great and you can turn/spin it with no problem. I forget who made it.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Spike

third hand archery. The inventers of the www.groundbowholder.com are made in USA for about $10 bucks.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

Bow Jaws bow holder is the only way to go. I've tried all those other ones and you're constantly fighting with them tipping over. The square base won't allow it to tip. Also the same Universal piece that works with the ground blind base works with their tree stand platform base and scre-in tree base. www.bowjaws.com

Ground Blind Bow Holders-grnd-blind-base-universal-revised.jpg

Ground Blind Bow Holders-113-revised-2.jpg
Old 03-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by yinqiaol
i heard that you share a joke:just happened ... ... Dinner, a man drank too much, reach for a glass of wine full of carefully blowing a few times, drink, shouted: "so hot so hot! "
?????????? Wtf!!