Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Bowtech Assassin >

New Bowtech Assassin

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Bowtech Assassin

Old 01-24-2011, 07:07 AM
Spike

Default New Bowtech Assassin

Anybody try one out yet?? Any comments on it?? Thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 08:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have heard some good things about the Bow. The biggest knock on it I have heard is the cheap accessories. I know they wouldn't be on my bow.

The Best thing to do as I have stated many times if you want to buy a Bow is go and shoot as many makes & models as possible!

Take your time, don't be in a Hurry and let the Bow Choose You!

You'll be much Happier!

Dan
Old 01-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Spike

That's what i've heard also...you will end up stripping the bow of all the accessories anyway. Just wanted to hear some opinions and any first hand experience...haven't been able to get my hands on one yet.. Thanks
Old 01-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Spike

I have read some good things about this package also.
For someone who knows nothing about bow hunting would this be a good bow package to start with?
Old 01-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 57hornet
I have read some good things about this package also.
For someone who knows nothing about bow hunting would this be a good bow package to start with?
IMO, it'd be a great starter package. You can always upgrade the accessories as you go, but you will get out there with what is on it.
Old 01-29-2011, 02:05 PM
Typical Buck

i shot a 60# assasian today smooth draw and pretty quick , accessories are cheap i will be replacing these before hunting season.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:56 AM
Typical Buck

I have shot the assassin. It shoots as smooth without vibration as many bows $300 more expensive. The hostage rest and quiver serve their purpose. I also prefer other accessories over these but for a bow that shoots as nice as the assassin ready to go out of the box, it is priced below what it is worth in comparison to other bows. Or go buy an $800 bow and spend another $300 outfitting it before you can shoot it. The womens version called the heartbreaker is also a sweet bow package for a great price.