Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added*** >

Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***

Old 12-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Spike

Default Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***

Not sure how many folks got to see it as it was a great day to be in the woods instead of behind a computer screen....but we got it done again....whoever did watch...thanx for hangin around and chatting...
for who ever did not...here is a vid clip of the first of 2 critters we shot this evening..
More live hunts to come!!!

Ok well I cannot get the vid to embed???

Its on our blog if you want to check it out
here is a direct link to the blog...I hope Im cool doing this...we are affiliated with Ultimate Camo that sponsors here so forgive me if I am overstepping...just want to share the vid and pics...would be cool if yall could join in the fun next time!!!

There is a pic of our connection to the house...175' of cord
then a pic of my Mac in the blind during chat....

I enjoyed chattin with ya last night foxhill!!! we had a riot!!!

http://teamoverkillblog.blogspot.com/

the kill shot is at about the 4 min mark
Attached Thumbnails Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***-connection-resize.jpg   Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***-mac-da-blind-resize.jpg   Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***-troy-live-deer-resize.jpg   Vid clip from live hunt!!!***PICS and LINK added***-jeff-live-doe-resize.jpg  

Last edited by bowtroll; 12-19-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

direct link?
Old 12-19-2010, 05:04 AM
Fork Horn

That was pretty awsome lastnight bowtroll. Congrats on the does. PM me next time your gonna do this I would like to watch again.