Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First bow Kill

Old 11-18-2010, 09:23 AM
Spike

Default First bow Kill

I got my first bow kill this past sat evening. I had 3 does come in and shot a little high and back but found her about 100 yards away. It was one of the biggest rushes of my life. She was only 10 yards away when i shot her. I was sitting in a ground blind. I had to remember to aim before i let the arrow go lol. Now I am ready for Riffle season to start on Sat. Good luck to All WI hunters this weekend.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Spike

congrats buddy, nothin quite like it is there?
Old 11-18-2010, 12:50 PM
Spike

i hear you my first bow kill was this season... it was a small fawn but it is the biggest rush you can get... it was more exciting to shoot a fawn with my bow than last seasons 10 point!!! so congrats on the first and good luck on many more!!!!!