Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
ended my 2010 archery season with a banger night >

ended my 2010 archery season with a banger night

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ended my 2010 archery season with a banger night

Old 11-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

Default ended my 2010 archery season with a banger night

went out after work..super excited to hunt my new set.. of all the sets ive hung this has got to be my masterpiece. on doe patrol since i tagged my buck the first week of season. so heres how the night went..

i got home from work at 2:30 put my stuff and and headed behind the house.. to hunt my new set.i got into my stand at 3. and i must have been ninja quite because as soon as i got into my stand. i saw 3 doe bedded 50 yards away.. 15 minutes went by and i had a 14 inch 8 point come walking under me.. he went and started chasing the bedded does but he chased them away and not to me..about an hour or so went by..and i hear footsteps.. i look to my right. a button buck..i let it walk.. 10 min later footsteps.. and another button buck walks by.. 45 min later i had 4 more button bucks walk by..they were all different because they all came from different directions. im sitting there just in awe of the deer movement. and i look to my let and wouldnt you know ANOTHER BUTTON BUCK.. but this 1 made the mistake of looking up and stomping its foot and snorting.. and the story ends with him making friends with my maxxis. because i dont tolerate being busted
Old 11-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Haha he should've thought twice about that! That'll be some good eating for sure. Congrats