Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Truth Serum Question >

Truth Serum Question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Truth Serum Question

Old 11-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

Default Truth Serum Question

I'm wondering if anybody on this forum has used the Truth Serum by Primos? I bought some because it's not not supposed to break down and smell like amonia, which is typical of real urine. I opened the bottle and it doesn't smell anything like deer pee, estrus or other wise! I typical dont use scents, but the rut in my area is off to a really slow start and I thought I'd give it a shot. But after smelling it I threw it in the garbage, wasted 10 bucks. Just looking for some opinions............
Old 11-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't used it, but I don't think I would have thrown it away without trying it either. I think, and its just my opinion, what deer smell and what we smell are to different things. Maybe there is something in it that you don't necessarily smell, but the deer do, maybe, I don't know, just a thought.....
Old 11-03-2010, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

I used it and it sucks.