Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

opening day doe

Old 10-21-2010, 02:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default opening day doe

well i shot this doe saturday morning.not much of a story i was only in the stand about 25 minutes.she came in from behind walking down a path i reached for my bow she stepped in the 20 yard window i bleated to stop her.the rest was history she went 30 yards and dropped!!!.this was the first deer shot at camp with a bow so that was pretty cool.my buddies son shot his first deer ever sat.night that was awsome.then he shot one sunday morning. great weekend at camp.
Attached Thumbnails opening day doe-m.jpg   opening day doe-all.jpg  
Old 10-21-2010, 04:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Is it my imagination or does that doe in the middle have a completely white face? Sounds like you all had a great time. Congrats on your harvest. Nice looking doe