Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 07-12-2003, 07:50 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-12-2003, 08:25 PM

Default RE: Bow sights- I' m looking for the best low light bow sight for my bow

Id try the Impact Archery Cosmic, it is a single pin moveable sight with a round housing and is extremely bright. If you insist on multiple pins Toxonics has a new on with wrapped fiber optics that is pretty bright.
Old 07-12-2003, 08:50 PM
CG

Default RE: Bow sights- I' m looking for the best low light bow sight for my bow

For brightness, I have yet to see anything that comes close to the Impact Cosmic.....They make one called the Trio I think that is 3 pin....IF it is as bright as the Cosmic it would be worth looking at....
Old 07-12-2003, 09:59 PM

I just put an Impact Archery Collector (clear pin guard) on my bow, and this thing is bright. It has 3 horizontal pins, round sight apeture, 6 ft. of fiber optics, and .020 fiber optic pins. This sight is bright.

Check it out.

http://www.impactarchery.com/collector.htm
Old 07-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Two really excellant sights come to mind. First, Impact Archery Cosmic and then the new HHA Optimizer Lite (several new models). Believe it or not, the new HHA is brighter! They' re both really really bright and very high quality sights.

Good Luck!
Old 07-13-2003, 05:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

The best low light sight is no sight at all.
Old 07-13-2003, 07:34 AM
Typical Buck

Check out Vital Bow Gear' s Trapper. It has a round pin guard, has three of the brightess pins you can find, and oh, did I mention that its a Vertical set-up? You get to see more of your sight picture! Check it out!
Old 07-13-2003, 09:17 AM
Spike

I just put an Impact trio on my Q2. I have to say is this thing is bright. It has 3 pins. The middle one is fixed and the top-bottom are adjustable. I set the middle fixed pin at 20 yards and the bottom pin at 35 yards. removed the top pin to open sight area more.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

I was at the store yesterday and was looking for a new sight also. They have a black box with a black light set up in the very back of the box with many different sights set up inside it. (spot hog, Trophy ridge, dusk devil, impact archery, and a few others) With out a doubt the dusk devil by Montana Black Gold was the brightest sight of all of them. Their claim that the straight away pins are brighter is right on. The micro with the smaller pins comes with 4 pins, I think, but just take one off. The even have a life time replacement warranty on the entire sight and the pins themselvs.
Old 07-13-2003, 01:53 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.