Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

blunders

Old 10-03-2010, 02:52 AM
Spike

Default blunders

waitin for the sun to come up this mornin i thougt id share this, yesterday iwas killin time waitin on the deer to start moving i was on here reading a thread about everyones blunders. i finished it and put my phone in mj pocket and look up and theres a doe at 20yds. so i grab my bow and stand up i draw asshe stops in my lane put the pin behind her shoulder and hit the triger. and thats when it hapend i droped my bow arm to wach the shot and the arrow goes right under her. my bows super quiet so she takes off and stops at 25-30 tryin to figure out what that was. i knock another arrow and she steps behind tree i draw and she walks into opening and i put my 30 on her and hit the triger as my string hits my coat she drops to take off and myy arrow goes right over her back. i forgot to aim low nowing she was spooked already. lol two rookie mistakes in less the 5 minutes. well suns bout to come up so i just hope i remember to aim low and follow through today.
good luck this season