Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Making everyone mad? >

Making everyone mad?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Making everyone mad?

Old 09-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

Seen the post of the poaching, didnt agree with the outcome, didnt see much else, dont care to. Arrogance and bad choices set alot of people on the wrong side of the mules hoof, dont be the one that gets education by taking a shot in the "mid-section" to relieve someone else's "pain". No question you have ethics or you wouldnt have posted the original, stand true to those, back them up! Friends are freinds, no doubt, but ask yourself the question...."why would I even have posted that if I felt it was "right". Are you making everyone "mad", no, I dont belive so, but what you are doing by your last post is making everyone "concerened" as to your ethics when you already know what is right.Your a intelligent guy, we can see that, but your lack of common sense have people judging you, right or wrong. I dont judge anyone, I leave that to God, it is up to the person to decide if they can live with the desicion or not.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:47 AM
Fork Horn

Again, poached eggs are the bomb!

Srsly, let this die already. Dude messed up and will learn from it.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Maryland_Whitetail
I poach eggs, usually served over a freshly cooked burger/steak. Bitches are good. You are welcome.
[quote=Maryland_Whitetail;3691924]Again, poached eggs are the bomb!

Srsly, let this die already. Dude messed up and will learn from it.[/quote]

Originally Posted by sprintflyer
If I wanted to see only post that agree/back up my opinion, I would only read my posts. As said above, alot of people get on each others nerves but it a PUBLIC forum. Gonna happen. They didn't handle things well. Let's just drop it and hunt. Kinda silly IMO to bring all the drama up when most of us will never meet face to face. Maybe that's why it's here????
Originally Posted by 2 Lunger
Not going to drop it till I get my word in.

x-bolt shortmeat, your name really makes me mad. Everytime I see it I want to gouge my eyes out. Please take a break from posting since you've been hard at it for a month now.

Not so sure what got everyones feather ruffled about the poaching thread in the first place. I could only make it through the first five pages of the dumbarse respones. All I saw was a bunch of high and mighty judges spouting off to blackhawk. No one was there and no one here knows what happened. I swear...some of you guys hold a whitetail deer on a pedestal higher than human life. I've seen more of you bitch about an illegal deer kill than an innocent kid getting murdered by a child predator. Some of you guys need to get your priorities straight.
i like these guys. blackhawk u are welcome in my book along with everybody else. I have nothing against you. And i would hope that people would give their oppinion about something i posted wether i agreed or not. i like reading and taking in what other people said. i have learned alot about hunting from all you guys on this site that voice your oppinion about something which i greatly appreciate. Now like everybody else said lets just drop it and move on.