Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
hunter alert product >

hunter alert product

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunter alert product

Old 09-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ILhunter59
sounds like another product for those so called hunters who needs the latest gadgets to bag a deer and not experience what real hunting is.

It's 20 bucks. I also have "The Becon" that was around that price and has been very useful. I don't need this for hunting but it's 20 bucks. In the hunting world that's pocket change.

Wouldn't mind having some for home defense. Like to hook it up to a loud horn to freak my trespassing neighbor out.

It doesn't have any lights to it does it?
Old 09-23-2010, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
Wouldn't mind having some for home defense. Like to hook it up to a loud horn to freak my trespassing neighbor out.

If you could get THAT on video you could make some money.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Spike

Default Boar Hunting

Been using the past two years for boar hunting at night. Be careful and don't put the earphone in your ear on high or you will have a heart attack.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

Might be kind of nice while hunting from a ground blind as you cant hear as well and keeping the windows behind you closed so as not to silhouette yourself.