Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bow shop in NW LA? >

Bow shop in NW LA?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow shop in NW LA?

Old 09-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Spike

Default Bow shop in NW LA?

Can anyone recommend a good bow shop in Northwest Louisiana? H&H in Bossier City has a nice shop but service is terrible and they have very limited hunting expertise. I have given them every opportunity to keep my business, but I'm fed up and willing to make a drive to do business with someone that will take care of me and actually knows something about bowhunting. Anyone have any comment on Michael's in Homer, McKinney in Ruston or any others? Thanks.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Spike

Michael's does a pretty good job. I'm with you about H&H, went in there 1 time looking for a new bow. Shot a few, then asked about Bear bows, I got the business about how Bear was only a box store bow. The way I look at it , promote your product, but don't trash someone elses!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Spike

Thanks for the help. I'm glad H&H is staying busy and doing well. I just got blown off one too many times after spending a lot of money there.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Typical Buck

I have had good results at Mckinnys in Ruston,Tommy does a good job,Also at TP outdoors in West Monroe ask for Rodney he's a great guy and then there is Simmons in Bastrop Richard will take good care of you ,but be prepared they are all really busy right now and if you are going to make the drive I would call first and make sure they can work you in.