Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bill Jordan, what do you think of him? >

Bill Jordan, what do you think of him?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bill Jordan, what do you think of him?

Old 07-08-2003, 08:39 PM

Default Bill Jordan, what do you think of him?

I know that his hunts and everything are staged, plus I would like to prove some other hunters who thinks Bill DOESNT hunt on Game farms/High Fenced Areas. It comes to a point where you need to stop the MADNESS of hunting tamed deer and go out wwith a Hand Crafted Long Bow and Hunt on an everyday persons land . . . Then lets see them Boys Slaughter These Boone n Crockett buck.
I MEAN COME ON commen sense [:@]
Anyone BAck me up????????
Old 07-08-2003, 08:42 PM

Default RE: Bill Jordan, what do you think of him?

thats true i would like to take them to my farm that i hunt and see if they can get a good buck. don' t think so
Old 07-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Remember guys big buck action sells and that' s what their doing SELLING!!!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 10:13 PM

I can only comment on what I know as fact. The fact is that I' ve met Mr. Jordan and he has my respect. I know what he does/gives back to the sport and that some of his future plans reach further to benefit our sport than many of his peers.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like watching his shows and I appreciate what he has done for the sport, both for new hunters and young hunters. Hopefully I' ll get to meet him in the future.
Old 07-08-2003, 11:10 PM

this can go three ways.i like his shows. i like what he does for the public entertainament.i won' t to put his hunting skills to the test and see if is so called great.
Old 07-09-2003, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator

Although I admit to wondering about some of the " hunts" the Realtree boys and others do, Bill Jordan and others like him have done nothing but help us. Realistically, few hunters would watch a show every week or video that showed the " pros" shooting small bucks and does.

Its their game and how they make their living. Bill markets his camo shrewdly, and comes up with new camo every yr. Not sure I care much for some of the camo(I love Realtree Hardwoods), but Jordan and many others are living what many of us dream about. I am darn glad I have an Outdoor Channel to watch!

Brandon, if you were in Bill' s place......I imagine you would follow his example in a short period of time. Personally I would love to walk in his shoes.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don' t know the man, but I enjoy the shows. Yes they pay to hunt some of the best places in the USA, but let' s be honest, he has to make money on his shows, and who would watch a video of him hunting in my backyard, watching someones dog walk by, hearing kids in the backround and maybe after a long season kill a couple of does, and maybe a decent buck? His shows are well done, and I enjoy them.
Old 07-09-2003, 07:59 AM

If you saw Bill Jordon shoot a 6 pt would you say " man would I dream of shooting a buck like that.? Its entertainment folks. Forget for a minute they may be hunting in a highly populated fenced preserve. Listen to the hunting and saftey tips. I enjoy all the hunting shows even though I realize i will probally never get those type of oppurtunities in my lifetime. These folks do alot of good with their venison for the hungry drives and such. I havent met Bill Jordon personally but from what ive heard he is a very respectable man devoted to the hunting sport.
Old 07-09-2003, 09:05 AM
Typical Buck

I also have never met the man, but...I do know that on some occasions he, or Michael, or David will spend 12 to 14 hours a day, and up to seventeen days in a row in " Big Buck" country. Could I arrow a " Monster" if I put in that much time during the rut? Probably. I' ve read a great deal about him, and believe he doesn' t shoot tame deer. He does pay to hunt on private ranches that have large, free roaming deer herds. (Wish I could do that too. Only makes good sense.) A lot of hunters lease hunting land. I watch his shows and buy his videos and some of his camo. It' s Outdoor Entertainment. But like so many said, he has done a lot for the average hunter.

I' d love to share a blind with those real time boys.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing.[:' (]

Quick Reply: Bill Jordan, what do you think of him?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.