Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Finally got it

Old 08-04-2010, 09:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Finally got it

I finally picked up my new bow. Its a Mathews Reezen 6.5. I started bow hunting about 8 years ago and bought a PSE Beast. Good bow for its time. But as I improved and found out what works for me and what doesn't I finally decided to buy a new bow. I shot lots of Bows; Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Bear, but I just really felt the most comfertable with the Reezen. I graduated from Graduate school this past december and decided to get it as a graduation present for myself. I know that practice practice practice decides if you are succesful or not but good equipment sure does help. I have shot it a few times thus far and I can already tell a huge difference. There is very little jump, very forgiving, very quiet. I just need to get used to the let off. I put a Trophy Ridge 3 pin vertical site and a Trophy Taker drop away rest. I love it. Can't wait till the season opens; a month from today.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to hear your happy with it. Now let's see some pics!!

Ryan.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:45 AM
Typical Buck

Very good choice...........good luck
Old 08-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome to Mathews, You will love it!!!!