Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
need help with my stealth cam >

need help with my stealth cam

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

need help with my stealth cam

Old 07-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Spike

Default need help with my stealth cam

It turns on fine and the display works but it does not take pics. Does any one have any ideas what it could b?
Old 07-16-2010, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

WHat size memory card are you using?
Old 07-16-2010, 05:38 AM
Fork Horn

Reason I ask is I have a couple of Stealth's and they dont work with anything but a 1 or 2 GB card anything bigger is no go. So maybe thats the issue, if not I would take it in to where you bought it and talk to someone for assistance. Its one of those "cant fix it less ya see it" things, at least for me.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:37 AM
Spike

Thanks Damon never thought bout the memory card. I had 1gb in it so I decided to try a different card. So I took my wife's card out of her digital camera lol and it works now. What's a good setup 4 my cam? Like how many pics taken at once and the delay.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Fork Horn

Good deal, I am sure the wifey will love it when she goes to use the camera! lol ANyways, as far as set up, its a personal preference really. Normally I set my for 3 pics and a 5 minute delay.You can start where you want and adjust from there.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

You might wanna remember this little tidbit for the future. Most memory cards have to be formatted to the device they are being used in. In other words, don't mix and and match cards from one device to another. Sometimes they will work but more times than not, they won't. I have ten trailcams and I always keep the same cards with the same cams. Hope this helps.

Blessings.....Pastorjim