Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Feels good to be back! check us out! >

Feels good to be back! check us out!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Feels good to be back! check us out!

Old 07-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

Talking Feels good to be back! check us out!

Hello everyone,

Its been quiet sometime since my last post. The last 18 months has had several ups and downs for me. I have been extreamly busy getting Foxfire outdoors to the publics veiw. We are getting lots of sponsors and we are growing so fast! We released our first dvd titled Keystone Madness this past winter. The dvd has been saling very well at outdoor shows across PA, WV, and OH. We also were invited to Evergreen Acres Outfitters in Lancaster MN to hunt and film whitetails last September. It was a blast!! I was in a pretty nasty car accident in October that left me with back issues. I also had hernia surgery that ended up with a staff infection. All is better now and i am so excited to be back here. It is also my great pleasure to bring to you great people at Huntingnet.com Foxfire Outdoors. We are a couple of average joes who take great pride in capturing our 100% fair chase hunts on film to bring them to your tv screen, Check us out online at www.foxfireoutdoors.net. the link to purchase our dvd is not up right now. If anyone is interested please send me a pm on here or give us an email. Thank you and God bless!

Happy Hunting.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

FYI the link to purchase our dvd is now up and running!