Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bear Attack vs. Assault? >

Bear Attack vs. Assault?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bear Attack vs. Assault?

Old 07-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Spike

Default Bear Attack vs. Assault?

Anyone shot both of these bows? I was noticing that the only real difference is 25 fps, about 4 oz, 1/4in on the brace height and a pre stretched string. So, I guess my question is, is there a big difference in the way the Attack shoots over the Assault? Does it feel that much more solid and if I'm not worried about the extra fps, would you say the Assault is the better value?
Old 07-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Spike

I tried my attack and the assult and liked them both. I shoot a heavy arrow (11.5 grns/inch so the extra feet/sec is important to me. Besides I paid less for my attack set up than what bass pro shop wanted for assult. Saved $120.00 My friend will sell you one to just let me know, then when you need new arrows for that new bow let me know. I have a real good deal going on Easton AC super slim's
Old 07-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Spike

Thanks for posting. I am looking for an Attack. Just the bow, only problem is I'm looking for it in LH. tough to find. Anyway, if you know of anyone selling one used, shoot me a PM. Thanks
Old 07-05-2010, 04:38 AM
Spike

i shot both and bought the attack. the assult was just too narrow of a grip for me..i love my attack and when i get my wood grip on it i will love it even more
Old 07-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by mikieday
i shot both and bought the attack. the assult was just too narrow of a grip for me..i love my attack and when i get my wood grip on it i will love it even more
Does Bear offer a wood grip for the Attack ?
Old 07-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Spike

yes they do..i have one on order