Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

QuikFletch

Old 06-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Spike

Default QuikFletch

Just wondering if anyone has tried the QuickFletch arrow fletching system. It allows you to refletch arrows easily in just a few minutes.

I was skeptical, so I tried it on some arrows that were 2 or 3 years old. I literally refletched 6 arrows in about 10 minutes. After allowing them to dry for 1 hour I gave them a try. They flew better than any arrow I have ever purchased. I was VERY surprised at the results. Anyone else have similar results?
Old 06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's all I use now. Switched over a couple of years ago and now my JoJan multifletcher is really lonely. I think there were some issues at first with them but they must have worked them out. In two years of use, I have never had one come off or slip or anything. Probably never fletch with glue again.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 06-24-2010, 03:58 AM
Bartender

I tried these out about a month ago and it is the way to go for sure.
With that being said I am still going to fletch the ol fashion way as I like to kick
back and enjoy the time doing it. Just a side note you don't need 1 hour to dry them at all, 5 minutes tops.

T
Old 06-24-2010, 04:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I tried them about three or four years ago and everytime I shot something with an arrow that had them on it they all stripped off the arrow. One stuck in the front side and into the lungs and blocked blood from coming out. I won't use them again. Maybe they have changed something since then but I will stick with the blitz and fletching my own.