Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Another new Doinker >

Another new Doinker

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another new Doinker

Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Spike

Default Another new Doinker

Was nosing around a little today on all of the sites seeing what was new and found this on the Doinker website. It is called the Elite Doinker Dish Mini Hunter . It is currently available in "Flat Black" only at this time but they hope to get it in camo soon. It would be an excellent choice for those guys who like the really short stabilizers. Offers the same ability to offset the weight of sights and quivers. It weighs 11.6oz and is 6 1/2" long . And you know it will do what Doinker is famous for, getting rid of sound and vibration.
Attached Thumbnails Another new Doinker-front_side_view_eddmh.jpg   Another new Doinker-side_view_eddmh.jpg   Another new Doinker-front_side_view_of_bow_eddmh.jpg  
Old 06-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

now i like that are they selling them yet?
Old 06-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Spike

I am pretty sure you can order it directly through them as it is not on their store site or you can have any local Doinker dealer order it for you.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thts excellent IMO.

I still need to try the dish and see if it's as good as everyone says. I currently shoot xtreme stabilizers but I did have a bstinger once and the dish style didn't seem to make any difference since the leveraging principle is the same regardless.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by drockw
Thts excellent IMO.

I still need to try the dish and see if it's as good as everyone says. I currently shoot xtreme stabilizers but I did have a bstinger once and the dish style didn't seem to make any difference since the leveraging principle is the same regardless.
OMG!!! You better be very quiet. You don't want the swarm to attack you like they did me.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another awesome lookin' stabilizer from Doinker! I also love the fact that you have the option to adding the 3 different size DISH's to most of the stabs in the Doinker line-up. Incredible versatility for sure!
Old 06-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
Another awesome lookin' stabilizer from Doinker! I also love the fact that you have the option to adding the 3 different size DISH's to most of the stabs in the Doinker line-up. Incredible versatility for sure!
Exactly. Versatility, sound control, vibe control. Does not get any better than that.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

My Fuse sidekick does the same.....and comes in camo
Old 06-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by m9a9g9i9c
My Fuse sidekick does the same.....and comes in camo
This will also in time. Fuse is a good stab
Old 06-08-2010, 05:05 AM
Fork Horn

i just got my doinker dish 12" this week. i love it and i also shot my personal best score in a 3D tournament using it. much easier to hold the pin on target using the doinker dish than my standard doinker stabilizer. it looks like something out of star trek but i really like it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.