Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Rage 40KE or Slick Trick? >

Rage 40KE or Slick Trick?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage 40KE or Slick Trick?

Old 05-24-2010, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like you have a tuning issue. I had a problem with the G5 Strikers too... I only had one and it came apart on me in the quiver in my bow case. Glad that the blades didn't find my bow string. I've had good luck with Rage heads, but some just hate them. I'm planning to pick up some slick tricks for this fall.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
You don't think a 340 spine would be enough? I am shooting 30" at 72# and get a much better flight with a 340 spine than a 300 spine. Shooting 125 gr bh's now. Previously shot 100 gr but went up and much prefer it. I suppose it all depends on the bow...could be the same exact specs and shoot differently I suppose.
You may be right... I'm a 30 as well tho and getting a fixed blade to fly at 70+ pounds isn't easy for me. That being said, I wasn't thinking about the cam setup he has either. Most bows I'm shooting are fairly aggressive where his is a single cam... Maybe someone will be nice enough to run the numbers for him.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Fork Horn

check out ST's new RazorTrick I bought a 1/2 dozen look like a awesome cut on impact head.I have read nothing but good about them both in flight and performance!