Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 06-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-21-2003, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bug Protection???

Welcome to the board! I use " No Stinkin Bugs" in earth scent. It has worked well for me.
Old 06-21-2003, 01:03 PM

Shannon Outdoors Bug Tamer suit ......it works great !! Also have some Rhino Skin which has no effect on misquitoes around here..........actually I think the misqitoes probably just get a good laugh before they lay one into you with the RS on !! [:' (]
Old 06-21-2003, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

thermocell works great once your in place , combined with a bugtamer suite your in good shape . We have plenty of bugs here in florida
Old 06-21-2003, 02:27 PM

I just recently purchased one of those net bug suits off ebay. Can' t wait to use it ,Hope it works. Good luck
Old 06-21-2003, 04:59 PM

i use a face mask.
mike,-
Old 06-21-2003, 08:14 PM

Bug tamer suit is all you need I was sold on them when one of my buddies got into a yellow jacket nest and had his bug tamer pants on got stung all over but none through the pants went out and bought a suit the next week
Old 06-24-2003, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Agree with VA,No Stinking Bugs,the best I' ve ever used.Thats here in Fla.where we REALLY have bugs.
Old 06-25-2003, 01:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shannon bug tamer. I can wear these with only boxer shorts underneath and still not get bit too much. The mosquitoes where I hunt are THICK. I' m wanting to get some of their mits for this season.

I have used the no stinking bugs and will use it again as a last resort. Smelled like muddy mosquito spray to me.
Old 06-25-2003, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another vote for the Shannons bug tamer, great product! Best money i' ve ever spent on any hunting clothes. I treat mine with Duranon a couple of days before i use it and i wear a t-shirt and light pants under mine and it to work great. On those hot days early season i spray mine with water and wring it out so that it' s not dripping and it gives a nice cooling effect especially if there is a slight breeze.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.