Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Ad

Old 03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Maybe Mathews had one and learned something?
yeah thats why bowtech came out with them a couple years ago and now the new mathews and hoyts have them. but you are right bowtech just copied something mathews did .
Old 03-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Fork Horn

Ya sharp ad for sure! However, copied something fro Mathews again?? Hmm missed that one sorry. I think one can say Mathews possibly copied the inside of a Presto waffle iron for their new riser design there ie Z7, Conquest.... What gives?????
Old 03-09-2010, 08:18 PM
bigcountry

I like it, lets hope when it says destroyer, its not meaning self destroyer.

Old 03-10-2010, 03:55 AM
Dominant Buck

BC...

Paranoia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD6bQ3DQSLA
Old 03-10-2010, 04:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

The Flx Guard is undoubtedly a nice innovation! I have talked to several guys that are shooting Flx guard bows and the biggest % of feedback is very positive.

I do like the way BowTech continues to step forward with new ideas. While roller guards are Not new the Flx guard is.

I was playing with a Destroyer 350 yesterday, and the tunability and shootability of this Bow is nothing short of Amazing.

Quiet! Fast! Virtually Shock Free! and Very, Very Accurate!! This Bow is super nice and makes my Old Allegiance feel like a giant tuning fork. You can bet the competetion is sitting up taking notice.

I too think the Ad is pretty cool!

Dan
Old 03-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
LMAO!!! I like your thinking!!!

Personally, my vote on advertisement of the year goes to Martin.... for the very picture IL Cornfed has on his avatar. Also graces the full back cover of Arrowtrade this month.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

I suppose the thing is just amazing to shoot? Go figure lol. I just picked up my guardian last year. Shoots awesome. I tell myself this is as good as it gets then they roll out something even sweeter next year ie Admiral and now the Destroyer. Its almost not fair being confronted with all this top notch equipment regardless of manufacturer. Am I the only one feeling this pain???
Old 03-10-2010, 09:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jemrami9
I suppose the thing is just amazing to shoot? Go figure lol. I just picked up my guardian last year. Shoots awesome. I tell myself this is as good as it gets then they roll out something even sweeter next year ie Admiral and now the Destroyer. Its almost not fair being confronted with all this top notch equipment regardless of manufacturer. Am I the only one feeling this pain???
It is a Great time to be an Archery Addict! Lots of awesome choices in equipment.

The laminated Hard Core limbs with the high modulus carbon core are ground breaking. I don't know of another compound limb that has it. A lot of companies throw the term laminated around pretty loosely. A glass limb with a protective layer laminated front and back is Not much of a laminated limb IMO. Just a try to play on the word laminated in advertising.

IMHO the Hard Core Laminated limbs, and Hoyt Limbs are the cream of the crop, and I think in time the HardCore will prove to be the top choice with all properties considered. Not just durability. It is hard to give them that dinstinction yet, but all indications suggest it is possible.

Dan
Old 03-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by GMMAT
Maybe Mathews had one and learned something?
What? That they needed one more harmonic dampener somewhere???