HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bowtech Ad
Thread: Bowtech Ad
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:13 AM
MeanV2
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by jemrami9
I suppose the thing is just amazing to shoot? Go figure lol. I just picked up my guardian last year. Shoots awesome. I tell myself this is as good as it gets then they roll out something even sweeter next year ie Admiral and now the Destroyer. Its almost not fair being confronted with all this top notch equipment regardless of manufacturer. Am I the only one feeling this pain???
It is a Great time to be an Archery Addict! Lots of awesome choices in equipment.

The laminated Hard Core limbs with the high modulus carbon core are ground breaking. I don't know of another compound limb that has it. A lot of companies throw the term laminated around pretty loosely. A glass limb with a protective layer laminated front and back is Not much of a laminated limb IMO. Just a try to play on the word laminated in advertising.

IMHO the Hard Core Laminated limbs, and Hoyt Limbs are the cream of the crop, and I think in time the HardCore will prove to be the top choice with all properties considered. Not just durability. It is hard to give them that dinstinction yet, but all indications suggest it is possible.

Dan