Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 buckmasters bankrupt >

buckmasters bankrupt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

buckmasters bankrupt

Old 06-15-2003, 12:10 PM

Default buckmasters bankrupt

i was told by a online archery dealer that buckmasters is going bankrupt.has anyone else heard that.i was thinking about buying my wife a g2 dont know what to do now
Old 06-15-2003, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: buckmasters bankrupt

They filed for bankruptcy several months ago, and now the whole North American group which includes Bear and Golden Eagle too has been bought out, and the Bear museum has been bought by Gander Mountain I believe.
Old 06-15-2003, 01:33 PM

What will this do for sales of exhisting bows and the availability of parts? Will the new buyer still make archery equipment? Will Bill Jordan be shooting a different bow on his tv shows?
Old 06-15-2003, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

the fred Bear museum was bought by Bass Pro shops.
and my understanding is PSE bought NAAG.
Old 06-15-2003, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I find that intresting Big John that they filed for bankrupcy severval months ago as they called me to renew my subscription last week and I tolds them thanks but no thanks. If thats the case, then beware folks.[:@]
Old 06-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Escalade Sports is the outfit that bought NAAG, and it could have been Bass Pro who purchased the museum, it was one of the big mail order types. Escalade Sports, has in the past, purchased other bow lines which unfortunately have gone bye bye.
Old 06-15-2003, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

121553, you are confusing the Buckmasters organization with who they are talking about in this thread. the company going bankrupt is NAAG ( N. Am Archery Group) a conglomeration of Bear Archery, Jennings, Golden eagle etc. Unfortunately the organization that is always calling me and who knows how many aothers is still alive and well. I have asked them several times to take me off their list of who they solicite as I am not any longer interested in being a member as I was in thye past and they still keep calling. Can' t wait till Ohio can join the Do Not Call list . I hate telemarketers!!
Old 06-15-2003, 03:26 PM

I think that the makers of the BUCKMASTERS bow, which is made by Jennings, or NAAG or Fred Bear or whatever name they are going by these days is who they were refering to. BUCKMASTERS the club that is ran by Jackie " The self proclaimed Buckmaster" Bushman shouldn' t be in financial trouble with all the corporate whoring they do, what with having Buckmasters vacuum cleaners, 4-wheelers and all[:' (]Oh Jackie where did it all go wrong? It used to be about the hunting.
Old 06-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

if i see one more hunt at the milk river or enconitas ranch im gonna puke! the pressure to show big buck kills is getting stupid! id like to see ole jackie dropped off in the middle of the alaskan bush without the lodge and home cooked meals. he can take bill j with him. then you mite have a show!
Old 06-15-2003, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Proff for straightening me out, sometimes I' m just a dip$hip, SLAP, SLAP
Fatality, what I like is when they call and use a sexy women and she wants to know how your last season hunting went and then she hits you up for a renewal, thanks, but no thanks, fool me once but not twice.
Amend Liquid.[>:]

Quick Reply: buckmasters bankrupt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.