Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 buckmasters bankrupt >

buckmasters bankrupt

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

buckmasters bankrupt

Old 06-16-2003, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: buckmasters bankrupt

I bit for buckmasters about 5 years ago, I joined for 3 years and in return I got a hunting video that had twice as many commercials as it did hunting. Buckmasters suck.
Old 06-16-2003, 11:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don' t get me started on Buckmasters. They keep sending me these books and videos and before I can send them back they send me a bill for them.

NAAG did file for bankruptcy or something similar last year. This year Escalade sports bought the company. Nothing new since then.
Old 06-17-2003, 05:03 AM

I quit buckmasters when they tried to sell me a vacume cleaner. They need to declare bankrupcy so someone else can run them
Old 06-17-2003, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish buckmasters WOULD go bankrupt taking bushman down with them. I bought one of his earlier video' s--nothing but commercials. Every hunter in the room was asleep before it was half over.
Old 06-17-2003, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

I got an e-mail from NAAG sayin that Escalade sports bought them out, but that they will still be makin bear, jennings, golden eagle bows.
Old 06-17-2003, 12:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Jackie the Bushwhacker and ole Russell aren' t going to go down with them. They' ve already skimmed off their " Mega-Bucks" . (Pun intended) Jackie had the world by the ying yang and got greedy and started being a pain in the butt. Even his shows became nothing more than a commercial.
Old 06-17-2003, 12:52 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 06-17-2003, 02:55 PM

Mr. Waddell is shooting a new RazorTec. The funny thing is that those videos were shot last year, before the RazorTec was released. I wish I could get bows before everyone else

As far as the guys hunting on the Milk River or Tecomate plantations, more power to them. No guy in his right mind would pass up an offer to go hunt these places. They are NOT fenced in. They are 100% free ranging and 100% fair chase. The only thing is that it is private property with strict guidelines on what to shoot and what to pass up. No different than a buddy inviting you to his farm where they practice QDMA religously.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:27 PM

Hate to hear that about NAAG but sho am glad that I' m not the only fella out here that wants to puke when I see " Jokie" Bushman & that P~Poor huntin show he has..Tickles the hello out of me tho to see him on that 4 wheeler they " Gave" to him with that brain bucket on..Not sure about anywhere else in th Good Ol US of A but down Arkansas way we have a thing that' s called bein careful..Lord Have Mercy..
Old 06-17-2003, 09:01 PM

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR THE JACK BUSHMAN INPUT I WONT GIVE HIM NONE OF MY CASH!

Quick Reply: buckmasters bankrupt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.