Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Looking for the best price >

Looking for the best price

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Looking for the best price

Old 02-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for the best price

None of the local shops carry what I am looking for so I guess I will order them. I would like to order them all from one place but it might be cheaper to order from Ebay. I am looking for the cheapest place to get the following items.
1. Limb Driver, Right hand, solid limb, camo with containment arm
2. Limb Driver, Left hand, solid limb, camo with containment arm
3. Viper sight 500, Right hand, camo with 4 .019 pins
4. Viper sight 500, Left hand, camo with 4 .019 pins
If anyone knows who has the best prices on these things I would appreciate it.

I noticed that the Viper website says the 500 has 4 pins but the retail sites I looked at said there only 3 pin sites. Does anyone know for sure if there 3 or 4 pin sights?

Last edited by Jacob Garrett; 02-03-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

You can take a look at my website. I am an aurhorized dealer for both VaporTrail and Viper if it is not on my website chances are I have it anyway. Just shoot me a PM.

I keep prices as competetive as I can and most items on the website are Free Shipping.

Also all my stock is 2010 stock. I know VaporTrail made a few nice changes to the Limb Driver this year.

Dan
Old 02-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

Dan
I was just wondering what changes Vaportrail made for the limbdriver for 2010?? I bought one off your website last summer and love it!!! I just check your webpage and there was only the 09 models on there (your slacking dude lol) am I gonna be turning mine in for the new model or what?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BvrHunter
Dan
I was just wondering what changes Vaportrail made for the limbdriver for 2010?? I bought one off your website last summer and love it!!! I just check your webpage and there was only the 09 models on there (your slacking dude lol) am I gonna be turning mine in for the new model or what?
They slimmed up the riser bar gives it a much sleeker look. Also made some changes in the axle. Not sure it's worth the upgrade but if I was buying new I'd want to make sure I was getting the 2010 rest.

New website to be up soon and there will be several new products. Let me know what you think once it's up and running. We will be adding things all year. I am also going to offer custom bows, tuning, etc. We will feature Predator, Ultimate Camo, and Skulls dipping plus the Realtree, Mossy Oak, and Lost Camo will also be offered.

Dan