Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

need help!

Old 01-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Fork Horn

Default need help!

hey guys this year has been tough on eqipment. i need a quiver and a 5pin sight. been making it on crap i super glued to survive the year. so what do you guys use? ($0-$130 each)
Old 01-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alpine Softlok 3 arrow. High quality, quiet, compact. Excellent customer service.

FYI. ST Magnums (1 1/8") will not fit in it.

Last edited by kwilson16; 01-23-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:51 AM
Fork Horn

I don't think you need to spend all that money for quality. Some new stuff on the market, I haven't got them in yet. Toxinics has the new wrangler series sites, and Cobra has some Smoke! A quiver like the soft lok is my best seller, but next is the Kwikee 4 arrow. The Kwikee is my best for the dollar, that is what I will put on my new bow, when it comes in.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

My Top sellers include Alpine Soft-Loc 5, Kwikee, Octane, Bohning, and Trophy Ridge. Choice depends a lot on what bow you are putting it on, how much you want to spend, and properties you might prefer in a quiver.

As far as sights IMHO you can Not go wrong with a Viper sight or Spot Hogg. For the price range you mention Viper has several good choices.

If you use quality equipment you will find out in the long run it is well worth a few extra $ spent initially

Dan
Old 01-24-2010, 07:31 AM
Typical Buck

Talking

Slayer
I've used the Kwikiie Quiver for years and had no problem with it,then I switched to the Alpine QUiver and had nothing but problems with loosing arrows while on my Elk hunts and moose hunts. They would get pulled out from branches while walking through the bush. Now I use the Octane Quiver and that problem has been resolved. I liked the Alpine quiver for tree stand hunting and it's ease to take off the bow. For your money the Kwikiie Quiver is a great Quiver and will last along time. Just depends on the type of bow hunting you do.The Alpine has vibration dampening capabilities to it also. Hope this is helpful ,good luck & God Bless.
Rocky