Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Kwikee Kwiver??

Old 12-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Kwikee Kwiver??

i just recently purchased a Kwikee Kwiver 4 arrow "combo"...the combo has 2 places it attaches compared to the 1 i am used to....anyways i was just curious to what you guys think of these quivers? i found few reviews online but the ones i did find were all good...just curious of huntingnet thoughts..thanks!!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

As far as a review goes, I'll just say it's the ONLY quiver I have ever used. Literally!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Fork Horn

One of the oldest quiver mfgs out there, and still going strong. The 6 arrow is in the same design as the original. This should tell you something, as others come and go!!!!
Pat
Old 12-26-2009, 11:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

how long have you had yours "early?
Old 12-26-2009, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by kwaldeier
how long have you had yours "early?
I have 3 of them. One 6 arrow quiver and two 4 arrow quivers. I've used a KWIKEE KWIVER since the 70"s. I've never had one break, or "wear out" for that matter.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Kwikee Quiver has survived because they are cheap. I have used them on several bows. Lots of better choices available out there in Quivers, but............................................... .........................

You can't beat the price!

Dan
Old 12-26-2009, 08:24 PM
voz
Fork Horn

I've used one (4 arrow KK) for several years and I really like it. I take mine off @ the tree and mount it to the tree...really handy. I have the older 6 arrow (with single arrow holder) and I didn't like it as well because occationaly an arrow would get loose and vibrate. I am curious about the Octane quivers but $120 just seems crazy...maybe one day I'll break down and give them a try.