Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Tru-glo quiver... >

Tru-glo quiver...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tru-glo quiver...

Old 12-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tru-glo quiver...

i have a truglo site and a truglo quiver and the foam padding of the quiver is destroyed to say the least lol and i just bought some new easton axis arrows and it cant really hold them in place because they are so small....and also the lack of foam...my question is...is there a place i can get new foam?? or what is a good 3-4 arrow quiver that would be a good purchase?? MAX price is 40-45 bucks...thanks and merry Christmas!!
Old 12-25-2009, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

Just get some packing foam and cut to size, maybe even glue it in./
Old 12-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Which model do you have? I have a lot of rpl foam for quivers in stock. I might have one to fit your quiver. If you decide to purchase a new Quiver. The Alpine Soft Loc is a very good choice.

Dan
Old 12-26-2009, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah i decided to buy a new quiver and i narrowed it down between the soft loc and the kwikee kwiver and i went with the kwikee....i hope i like it!! both seemed to be great quivers but the soft loc was more expensive...