Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
What to upgrade to from mq 32? >

What to upgrade to from mq 32?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What to upgrade to from mq 32?

Old 12-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Spike

Default What to upgrade to from mq 32?

Have a Mathews Mq 32 and am thinking of getting a newer bow. I love the 32 and don't need a new bow but new toys are always fun. I would like to stay with Mathews and am wondering what you guys would recommend. I like a short bow and hunt from treestands only. I don't have a Mathews dealer near me so I can't shoot them before buying. Anybody upgraded from the 32 and do you like your choice? Also is it worth upgrading? Some guys I have been able to talk to wish they never sold ther 32.
Old 12-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, that's actually an old Mathews! I can promise you one thing, their new line-up will blow your mind!!!

You've got to check out Mathews new Z7, it is THE best bow Mathews has produced in many years. Just a pure pleasure to shoot, short, blazin' fast, no recoil, super quite and absolute top shelf quality.

I shot several different makes and models from the "Big 3", Hoyt, BowTech and Mathews and the Z7 was the one I was most excited about.

Best of luck to ya
Old 12-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Spike

Check out the DXT. I went to this bow from an Outback which is very similar to the MQ-32. The DXT is small, lightweight and extremely smooth. I haven't shot a Z7 yet but have heard good things about them.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
WOW, that's actually an old Mathews! I can promise you one thing, their new line-up will blow your mind!!!

You've got to check out Mathews new Z7, it is THE best bow Mathews has produced in many years. Just a pure pleasure to shoot, short, blazin' fast, no recoil, super quite and absolute top shelf quality.

I shot several different makes and models from the "Big 3", Hoyt, BowTech and Mathews and the Z7 was the one I was most excited about.

Best of luck to ya
i couldnt agree more with cornfed more...the z7 will shatter all mathews sales records (in my humble opinion), this is an awesome bow.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Check out the BowTech center Pivot bows (I Love my Captain) and the New Destroyer. You will be blown away.

I have shot all the top Bows including Mathews and Hoyt. The AlphaMax bows from Hoyt are very nice also.

Dan