Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I'm breaking my vowel...... >

I'm breaking my vowel......

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm breaking my vowel......

Old 12-12-2009, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well it went real well I shot a doe at 9:30 this morning and although it was fun I would've enjoyed it more if it would ha ve with my bow, just my personal choice. And for the grammar police y'all can bite me.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I thought bow hunting was easier.
Thats what one of your brotheren bow hunters kept saying on the whitetail board.
Old 12-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default confused

wouldn't it be "all ya'all" since it was more than one grammer police.

and how does Jesus Pro Staff and "for God so loved ......
fit with the comment BITE ME
Old 12-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by gutshot
Well it went real well I shot a doe at 9:30 this morning and although it was fun I would've enjoyed it more if it would ha ve with my bow, just my personal choice. And for the grammar police y'all can bite me.
Great to know the "pixie wand" worked out!!!!
Old 12-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deer hunting is supposed to be FUN, keep it that way! Who cares if you happen to carry a gun out and have a good time doing it. I know some of my most anticipated and most exciting hunts all year are made with my T/C Encore Pro Hunter 209x.50 muzzleloader! Good luck and good shootin'
Old 12-13-2009, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
Deer hunting is supposed to be FUN, keep it that way! Who cares if you happen to carry a gun out and have a good time doing it. I know some of my most anticipated and most exciting hunts all year are made with my T/C Encore Pro Hunter 209x.50 muzzleloader! Good luck and good shootin'
x2 i am recovering from a knee reconstruction, and yesterday i was so tired of sitting in the hs i grabbed my 270, and went and sat on a path beside a standing bean field. l saw about 10 does and would have shot one but reconsidered. had my girlfriend w me to help drag the deer to the truck for me just in case i shot something. the whole point of hunting is to have FUN and to enjoy the outdoors!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by GregH
Glad it wasn't his bowel.
I havent seen you on here in ages, glad you came back!!!!
Dont worry about it, IMHO there is nothing wrong with a little gun hunting, I do both!
Old 12-14-2009, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

So Nimrod just because I'm a christian I can't say "Bite me". I think that you are confused.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry
I think people get too wound up with this "bow only" or even "primitive only" vows. I myself do what I want to do. Sometimes I want to take my selfbow, sometimes even a compound, sometimes a side lock, sometimes a pistol.

I get these pics on my phone and people are so wound up with making sure I know they killed it with a bow in gun season. Not sure why people do that. Hunting can be real unenjoyable if you start to compete with other hunters. Only person you have anything to prove too is yourself.

Post of the year!!!!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Fork Horn

I've done both in the past and for the moment, am rifle only. Bow hunting, I've found, takes a much deeper commitment and attention to detail than rifle hunting does. If you go through all the same steps scouting and preparing, patterning the game and picking your spots. Its simply easier to be 100+yds away, especially if you're stand hunting. Bigger margin of error in terms of concealment, making noise, having a comfy chair, being able to whisper to anyone hunting along side.

Thus, I think its considerably more likely to get a shot with a rifle than a bow. Bow hunting is a bigger challenege, in my opinion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.